- Field level network support. Maintaining service support life cycle and report to supervisor.
- Should have in depth knowledge on Routing and Switching.
- Will work as a team member for different projects.
- Should be energetic and willing to work on pressure.
- Hands-on installation, configuration, and testing of network infrastructure equipment
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or EEE
- Preferred Professional Certification: CCNA, CCNP
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Skills on IPT will be an added advantages
- Understanding and deploying Wireless LAN solution will be an added advantages.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical individuals
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- We provide Competitive Base Salary, flexible work schedules and accelerated career growth.