- Samsung R&D Institute Bangladesh (SRBD), the first R&D multinational company in Bangladesh. From its very inception, SRBD is devoted to build a better future by making the most innovative research environment where young engineers, researchers, academia, experts can freely share their expertise and knowledge and shape the future in ways never imagined before while creating new value to improve people`s lives. As a renowned organization, SRBD is inviting application from eligible Bangladeshi nationals for 1 full time HR Intern for six months duration. This Internship is designed only for Undergraduates or Graduates with no job experience.
- Assist in day to day HR Operational activities
- Assist in preparing yearly Employee Relations (ER) strategy
- Assist in internal & external ER programs
- Coordinate and assist in day to day Recruitment operational activities
- Coordinate and assist in day to day Training operational activities
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM, Management Studies, Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) in Management Studies
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good command on Bangla and English language
- Good team player
Read Before Apply
The applicant must mail updated CV with cover letter and mention “Application for the Post of HR Intern” in the subject line, otherwise the application will be disqualified.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : October 20, 2019